This report shows all members with a join anniversary in the month that you specify.
Running the Report
- Click on the Reports menu and Run a Report.
- Click to expand the Member Reports.
- Click on Member Anniversary Dates By Month.
This will open a window where you define parameters for the report.
After you click OK to run the report, you can refresh the report page at any time to go back to the parameters window, and make changes.
At the top of the report, be sure to look at the paging controls (see screenshot below). If the button on the right (next page) is available then there is more data.
After you define these parameters, scroll to the bottom, and click OK to go into the report.
Enter Anniversary Month: Profiles with a join anniversary in the selected month will appear in the report.
How would you like to calculate the Anniversary: This parameter determines which join date should be used when there are multiple dates (a member who joined, dropped, and then rejoined).
- First Join - Member Since Date: If selected, it looks at the date that a member first joined.
- First Join - Member Activity Date: If selected, it looks at the member activity date of the first join.
For example, if someone joined on July 31, 2022, but the member activity date was edited to August 1, 2022, First Join - Member Since Date would recognize their anniversary in July, and First Join - Member Activity Date would recognize their anniversary in August.
- Most Recent Join - Member Activity Date: If selected, it looks at the member activity date of the most recent join.
For example, if someone joined on July 31, 2022 and later dropped, but then rejoined in November of 2023, Most Recent Join - Member Activity Date would recognize their anniversary in November of 2023.
Breakdown of Report
This report is based on the current year and, depending on the chosen calculation (Parameters), the first join date or the most recent join date.
For example, if the current year is 2024, and you choose February in the parameters screen, then the report will look for profiles with an anniversary in the month of February 2024. This includes members who joined in February of this year (they will show as <1 Year).
After the report pulls a list of profiles with an anniversary in the selected month, it displays them within a section for their anniversary amount: <1 Year, 1 Year, 2 Years, etc. and sorts them by Profile ID.
On the left side, you can click 1 to jump to the 1 Year group, 2 to jump to the 2 Year group, etc. This list will include the anniversary amounts reflected in the report.
In each section of the report, you can see the:
- Member Name
- Profile ID
- Phone: Phone number of the member organization or individual\
- Main Contact: The individual name of the main contact
- MC Phone: The main contact's phone number
- First Join or Most Recent: The date shown will depend on the chosen calculation (Parameters).
In the top left corner is a button to print which allows you to export this report to PDF.
Once exported to PDF, you can view and print the PDF.
Also in the top left corner is a button to export to other formats.
The other available formats include:
- Crystal Reports (RPT)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format
- Character Separated Values (CSV)