Atlas includes a dynamic, searchable online directory that allows visitors to your website to find members or other sets of profiles using the data from your membership database. There are many configuration options for setting up and using the Atlas online directory (formerly called "WebLink Local").
- ★ Configuration and Settings for Online Directory
- ★ Enhance a Member Listing in your Online Directory (Browser Version)
- ★ Best Practices in Configuring your Online Directory
- Manage Category Codes (browser version)
- What are Referrals?
- How To Disable Email Contact Form on Directory Listing
- Logic Behind the Directory Search
- Referral Tracking Explanation
- Affiliation Code Icon size
- Report Listing Levels for Members in Online Directory
- Reports for tracking Business Directory Searches
- Referral Report - Website Version
- Disable the "view on google maps" link for all profiles
- How Can Visitors to My Website Find Members and Browse my Online Directory