If you take payment at the door of your event (cash, third-party credit card terminal, etc), you can select all of the unpaid registrations and create a payment for them in one step after the event.
- Open your event, and click the Registrations tab.
- In the Actions dropdown, select Apply Payments, and click the arrow.
The payment screen is loaded:
- Select a payment type - the same payment type will be used for all payments.
- If you would like to track the Payment Source (optional), select one from the dropdown. The dates will default to the current date; you may also change these if necessary.
- Below the payment settings, all registrations that have unpaid registrations are listed in a grid. Select the registrations to which you would like to apply payment, or click Select All.
- Click Execute. A payment (in full) will be applied to all selected registrations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.