Many referrals are recorded automatically through your Online Business Directory or other locations on your website, and you can also use Front Desk to record community referrals. However, you can also manually enter referrals to track all publicity or business a member receives because of their membership with you. This may include sending out visitor or relocation guides, using a member for a catered lunch meeting, displaying member info in your lobby, etc.
For a single profile:
- Search for and open the profile. Scroll down to the "Referral" panel on the bottom left, and click Add a Referral.
- Select a Referral Type and date of the Referral, and enter the quantity. This will often be 1, but you can increase that number if you gave/sent multiple referrals at once (such as giving out a printed newsletter with advertising for a member to 50 event attendees).
- Click Save.
For multiple profiles at once:
- Go to Profiles > Select Profiles and search for the group of profiles you want to record the referral for (such as all members with a Visitor Guide affiliation code, for example).
- Select the profiles in the grid, either using the Select All checkbox or checking individual profiles.
- In the Actions dropdown, choose Create Referral for Selected Profiles.
- Enter the Referral Type, date, and count/quantity.
- Click Save.