As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by November 23, 2021.
Email entry on New Related Profile
Based on feedback and also watching the most common workflows when working in Profile management, we've released a small update to the process of adding a new related profile to an organization: the ability to add the email address and also save and close the new profile pop-up window rather than continue to the Profile Edit screen. Until now, you've had to click "Continue Editing" when adding a new related profile, then add the email address. We noticed that most of the time, the email was the ONLY thing that you were adding, then saving from the Edit screen. We updated this process to save a few clicks by entering the email on the first window, then giving you the option to just save and close without continuing further:
Look for more small updates like this in relation to profile phone and address inheritance and other common workflows in upcoming releases!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Rebalance Related Revenue Items calculating adjustment and payment amounts incorrectly in the Member Portal
- Fixed the "Hidden" setting for Rebalance Related Revenue items in the member portal to properly hide/show and also to work properly when hidden
- Fixed the "All Users" checkbox in My Saved Data Views, allowing saved searches that have "All Users" checked upon save to appear in all users' Saved Data Views list
- Updated the new portal Online Bill Pay to show one row per invoice for open invoices, with the option to click open the invoice to view the detailed per-line-item amounts
- Removed some not-yet-functional options that were showing on the Form Builder list of forms, including the Form Type and ability to delete a form (coming soon!)