As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by August 31, 2021.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Increased the size of Web Content files that can be uploaded in the browser version to 20 MB
- Fixed an issue with Join Form when multiple Pricing Calculation formulas are used in a single form total so that all formulas calculate properly
- Fixed an issue with the browser Generate Invoices tool to prevent expired billings from being included in batch generation
- When adjusting an Unapplied Payment made with a credit card, the adjustment will now prompt dynamically to give the option to refund the card, and process the refund and adjustment together. You'll also have the option to bypass the refund if you prefer to simply reverse the Unapplied Payment without processing a refund.
BETA Member Portal: Updates
In our 21.10 release, we announced the launch of our new and improved Member Portal, and many of you have already made the switch! Based on the feedback we've received from our first round of customers to launch their new portal, we've made the following updates to the NEW Member Portal:
- Updated Profile Change Requests to send an email to the requester based on your configuration settings
- Fixed profile landing page to only show primary relationships in the Related Profiles panel
- Fixed an issue with the Changed By user populating in the profile change requests approval holding tank
- Fixed an issue with profiles that contain a 0 in the profile ID when linking out to legacy portal pages