As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by August 10, 2021.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- New "View Details" option on each line item in an invoice, that allows users to see each adjustment, payment, and payment adjustment made towards the line items on an invoice. This highlights any discrepancies or balance due/overpayment situations where a correction may need to be made to balance out an account. Just click "View Details" next to any line item. Click here for more info.
- Added a "Copy link to Online Bill Pay" action in the Transactions tab of a profile for quick access to send members a link to pay any open invoices
This copies the URL of your online bill pay page with an identifier for the profile's invoices to be able to view/print and pay those invoices.
- Fixed an issue with invoice adjustments that disallowed overpayment on line items to make corrections through positive adjustments
- Fixed an issue with adjustments being tied correctly to the profile of the invoice to which the adjustment is being made
- Added an option to "Disable Portal Payments for Selected Invoices" in the Select Invoices action menu
- Added the "Communicate With Profile" field to link a profile other than the main/billing contact as the attention profile for a billing record in the browser
BETA Member Portal: Updates
In our 21.10 release, we announced the launch of our new and improved Member Portal, and many of you have already made the switch! Based on the feedback we've received from our first round of customers to launch their new portal, we've made the following updates to the NEW Member Portal:
- Fixed an issues with member portal sub-menu links overlapping and missing margins
- Fixed an issue preventing some styles from being displayed properly in the welcome text and custom web content
- Fixed an issue with the Additional Resources menu being hidden for back-office admin users assuming member profiles
- Added Additional Phone Numbers and Additional Emails to the Profile Edit