As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by April 26, 2021.
Updated Merge Profiles interface
With this release, we've opened up the new Merge Profiles screen to all customers. The new version of that feature can be found under Admin > Merge Profiles BETA when logging in directly to the browser (the desktop will still link you directly to the old version).
This new screen is rebuilt using our new browser technology to eliminate some ongoing errors experienced by many customers, and we also updated the layout of the screen to be much more intuitive. Click here for more details, and let us know if you have any issues or feedback!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with credit card payments where no CVV was entered during back-office processing
- Updated Debit/Credit account codes on posted line items to reflect actual posting data
- Added links to several browser pages in the desktop application
- Fixed an intermittent timeout issue in the desktop Data Export/Reporting Tool
- ATLAS FINANCIALS: added reporting links and Data Export/Reporting Tool to the Atlas Financials version of the installed desktop application
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early tester for our brand new Member Portal, please contact Lauren Bashaw at email@example.com.