As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by February 22, 2021.
Update Branding Settings for public forms (events and join forms)
Based on your feedback, we've added some key features to Branding Settings that allow you to format your event registration and online join forms to more closely flow with your website. It’s important to create a seamless feel for your members, and make sure your branding is consistent throughout your website. Add more colors, update your logo, and now add main navigation to the top of the page to allow for easy flow throughout your site. Click here for the exact steps to set this up for your organization!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with address populating on non-member and individual profiles
- Added Project Template Tasks to the browser Admin Codes section
- Fixed an issue searching for past committee service periods on active members with no inactive date
- Update CEU Type selection to include more than 20 CEU Types in the dropdown
- Fixed an issue preventing Individual Membership Join Forms from sending notifications of duplicate profiles
- Improved submission validation on join forms to ensure all fields are properly filled out