As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by January 27, 2021.
View Credit Card transaction history in the browser
We've added a key desktop revenue feature to the browser: the ability to search your credit card gateways for any and all credit card transactions made throughout your database or website, with the corresponding gateway response and invoice and card details. You can search by date and filter by gateway, then view details for each transaction - including a simple at-a-glance view of the status of the charge. Click here to learn more.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added credit card processing to new Unapplied Payments in the browser, when creating a new Unapplied Payment on a profile transactions page
- Sorted Affiliation Code Types alphabetically in the Profile View panel
- Allowed decimals to be entered into Billing amount fields in the browser for cents
- Fixed an issue with dropdown menu backgrounds in Global Settings
- Fixed an issue preventing creation of new Affiliation Code Types
- Added Task Types to the browser Admin Manage Codes section
- Fixed an issue allowing multiple lists to be appended to existing profiles in the Send Email tool