As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers starting December 16, with the final desktop download delivered to all customers by 12/21/2020.
Date filter prompts for Data Export/Reporting Tool queries run in the browser
The Data Export/Reporting Tool (DE/RT) allows you to build custom ad-hoc queries in the desktop, that can then be run regularly and exported in the browser version. With this release, we've added Date prompts for any data filters you've added to your queries, so that you can run searches that require you to custom-enter dates out of the browser and export or open in the Profile Selector. You can find this feature under Reports > Run a Saved Query.
In the browser Invoice View, your different transactions (line items, payments, adjustments) are organized into tabs and linked to each other as they are applied. However, we heard from you that knowing exact ID numbers, tying debit/credit accounts, and some additional information on the Adjustments tabs would be useful when reviewing and troubleshooting specific invoice issues. We've added details throughout the Invoice View to better convey the details on how each transaction is applied.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- System interface upgrade to improve performance and keep the browser technology up to date with the latest underlying infrastructure (you'll notice some minor style changes because of this)
- Fixed an issue in which changing an Affiliation code name did not update the code throughout all existing profiles where that Affiliation was assigned
- Added the ability to delete a Member Activity in the browser
- Fixed an issue with WMS Import throwing errors for some HBA customers
- Updated the bot crawler detections technology on public directory pages to improve performance
- Fixed an issue with partial payments and payments divided across multiple line items on the system payment receipt email
- Added a hyperlink to view a related profile from the Manage All Relationships screen of a profile
- Fixed an issue when choosing "Email" from the Transactions tab of a profile with no specific invoices selected (updated to require invoice selection before choosing to email an invoice)
- Fixed an issue generating invoices where the Flat Rate and the Unit Price are both populated in a billing record
- Public API: updated the endpoint to create event registrations through the API to support events with more than 20 Event Items