As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by August.
Web Components in the Browser
We've greatly improved the ease of managing your banner ads in the browser! Easily see the list of current banners, add new banners with the ability to upload an image from within the edit screen, and edit the details and end date on banners in a simple new interface. Click here to learn more...
View and edit the News Articles on your website /news page directly in the browser, easily searching for articles based on date and use our browser HTML Editor to create and edit the article content. Click here to learn more...
View all submitted coupons, and flag as approved or unapproved in the browser. We've also added the ability to filter to only member coupons, so you don't need to see the unapproved coupons of dropped members when managing your coupon list. Click here to learn more...
Update Billing Records in bulk when generating invoice batches
Prior to generating a batch of invoices from billing records, you can now use a number of methods to run a bulk update against the billing amounts for the invoices. This can be done to handle annual dues increases, updated dues calculations, membership level changes, or any other mass-change you need to do prior to creating your invoices each month/cycle. Previously this feature was only available in the "Auto-increase/decrease billing items" menu item in the desktop. We've added the most commonly used updates to the Generate Invoices screen, and also added a quick way to make sure all of your member billing records are in sync with your Membership Level settings. Click here to learn more...
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- In the Member Portal login page, we've added the text "Login successful. Loading Member Portal..." after a member logs in and is being redirected to your portal start page.
- Added "Print Receipt" as an action on invoices with payments in the Transactions screen for a profile
- Added a set of configuration settings from the "Set Preferences" section of the Admin menu to the browser (Admin > Configuration Settings).
- Fixed an issue with Join Form submissions that opt in to ARB being charged for their first recurring billing the day after joining
- Added a default CAPTCHA to web input forms to prevent credit card phishing issues