In the coupon admin section, you and your members can add, edit, or delete their coupons. Members can access this page directly through the Members Only website, but Atlas users can access the coupon admin page through the Coupons management page in Atlas.
- Go to Communication > Coupons
- To add a new coupon, click Add a Coupon and search for the profile to which you want to add, then Select them from the list.
- To edit an existing coupon, search for or locate it in the datagrid, then click Edit from the Actions menu.
The member's coupon admin page will launch in your internet browser. You can choose add a New Coupon for them, or click Edit or Delete to change/remove the coupon.
When creating a new coupon, you (or your member) are walked through each required field:
1. Select the Coupon Type in the drop down list (if there's no drop down list, you need to create a coupon type in the Admin > Manage Codes > Coupon Codes > Coupon Types.)
2. All fields are required except price, URL link, and reference code. The Price field default value is 0.00 (it cannot be empty).
3. Once all coupon information has been entered, click Submit. An email will be sent to the address entered in the Coupon Type admin area, prompting them to approve the coupon.
NOTE: while it is recommended that you require approval for all coupons submitted online, you can change this setting by going to Admin > Set Preferences > Web Preferences, then click Web Defaults, the Coupons. You can uncheck the box 'Approval Required,' and all coupons submitted through Members Only will be automatically live.