Atlas makes it very simple to post News Articles to a basic search/list on your website. These articles by default display in the Member's Only section of the web components, however they can also appear on their own unique page anywhere on your site (/news).
To find/add news articles:
- Go to Communication > News Articles. All articles with an "end" date in the future are displayed, and you can search for any article using the fields at the top of the grid.
- Click Edit from the Actions menu of any news articles, or click Add an Article to create a new article.
- Enter a title for the article, select a Type (this is configured in your Admin section, to categorize your articles).
- Enter an Article Date. This will display on your website as the publication date.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the article. The article will display by default in your list of articles during this date range (it will be searchable after that, if users explicitly search for past dates).
- Use the HTML Editor to create or paste in your content for the article. You can click the "Source" button to paste in or edit raw HTML for the article as well.
- Click Save.