As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by July 24.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Additional Listing Fields: When editing a profile in the browser, you can now set the listing to autofill longitude/latitude values (this is an existing desktop feature that requires Google Maps API), as well as edit your Long Description field using HTML Editor tools
- Delete Profile Relationships in the browser: When viewing a profile's Manage Relationships page (click View All from the Primary Relationships preview on a profile), you can now Delete the relationship between two profiles rather than just change/edit it.
- Create Multiple Relationships: you can now choose to "Related Existing Profile" in the browser and create a secondary relationship type between two profiles, rather than just overwriting any existing relationships
- Edit DBA Name: we've added the DBA Name field to the General Information section of the Edit Profile screen, to view/update that field
- Edit Prospect checkbox: you can now view and check/uncheck the Prospect checkbox on profile, in the General Information section of the Edit screen
- Fixed an issue with some users getting an error on sending notification emails for email unsubscribe notifications, event submission notifications, and coupon submission approval requests
- Optimized load time and authentication in the Members Only portal login and pages
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early user for the new Committees module in the browser, please contact Lauren Bashaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.