As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by August 3.
Committees in the browser
With this release, we’ve moved the Atlas Committees module to the browser - and added a TON of features based on your feedback to improve usability of this module:
- Add a group of committee members in bulk in one step
- Add someone to a committee directly from their profile
- No need to manually update organization name when someone switches companies
- View the committee memberships of individuals related to a company, on the company's profile
- Set default terms on committee members, or set them to never expire
- Allow the system to automatically inactivate expired committee members for you
- Inactivate committee members en masse
- Search for committee members who served past terms based on date served
- Upload documents as the agenda and/or minutes on a committee meeting
- Record guest attendance at committee meetings
As we move to the browser, the opportunity for us to improve your experience grows exponentially. Check out the new Committees module, and start to explore all of the ways life is better in the browser!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Generate Template Tasks: if you have the Projects module in Atlas, you can now generate tasks from a Project Type in the browser! On the Tasks search you can add tasks independently of a profile, or on a profile you can generate tasks specifically for that profile. Click here to learn more.
- Membership Level affiliation codes for related profiles are now assigned automatically when a new related profile is added in the browser, to an existing member
- Added Profile Name to the Task notification emails sent out of the browser for new task assignments and closed task notifications
- Added the ability to delete a profile in the browser, in the Profile Edit screen
- Added the ability to view/edit inactive Billing records in a profile in the Profile Edit screen in the browser
- Fixed an issue with the Generate Invoices process in the browser not including the Memo text on the new invoices
- Added a quick link to the printed invoice report from the Generate Invoices screen
- Fixed an issue with Online Bill Pay link profile authentication
- Fixed the Tasks menu item sometimes being hidden for users who should have access