As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages starting July 7, with all customers receiving the updates by July 13.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed a continued issue tracking the "Changed By" user on Profile Change Request submissions through the member portal
- Fixed a bug preventing My Saved Data Views in the browser version from pulling the correct results
- Fixed an error downloading reports, occurring for some customers
- Updated email notification delivery for Membership Level assignment in the desktop version, occurring for some customers
- Fixed an error creating new legacy web pages in the Web Template Manager, provided that proper/full page path has been added to the new Menu and Navigate URLs:
- If you're adding a page to your member portal section, "wcportal/" needs to be added to Navigate URL, as well as utilized in the Parent Menu Item to identify the correct path to use to create a new page.