As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning May 1, with all customers updated by Thursday, May 7.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added support for multiple QuickBooks Online accounting package integrations
- Added a Certifications and CEUs search tab to the browser Profile Selector
- New custom label text for Online Join Form Automatic Recurring Billing
- Fixed an error for some customers when sending a test email out of the desktop
- Set the "Do Not Modify Invoices" default setting so it can be toggled back off after being on
- Fixed an issue creating a profile from a registration when Do Not Modify Invoices is not set by default
- Added the Search All Profiles option back to event attendees with no organization
- Fixed an issue preventing billing/mailing address from showing in Online Join Form email confirmations
- Fixed Date-format Custom Field value display in the desktop when created in the browser
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early user for our Sales Opportunities module in the browser, please contact Lauren Bashaw at email@example.com.