As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by Wednesday, April 1.
Bulk Actions for Profiles in the Browser
In the browser version of the Profile Selector, we've added some actions for you to select the results of your profile search and apply changes to those profiles in bulk - just like the right-click actions in the desktop version. We even added a few new ones based on your feedback! Check out the list:
Click here to learn more about what you can do in each of these different Profile Selector actions.
New Links to Invoices and Profiles from Events
You'll notice that the Registration "cards" on your events look a little different after this release: we've cleaned up that view a bit so we can give you a new option: Edit Invoice. Because we now have the ability to edit invoices in the browser, you can now link directly from an event registration to the invoice for that registration:
Keep in mind that if you edit the invoice outside of the event module in a way that doesn't match up with the registration billing, you may be prompted to modify the registration invoice next time you edit that registration. You can choose to bypass that modification or go ahead with it at any time. Click here for more details on invoice modification in event registrations.
We've also added the ability to jump over to view any profile that is tied to a registration/attendee when viewing the registration. After clicking open the registration to edit, you'll see a dropdown in the bottom left corner of that registration window:
Select any profile from the list, and click Open Profile to open that profile in a new tab in your browser. This lets you "hold" your place when editing the registration, but also lets you go check out any profile data you might need to see like checking renewal status, viewing main contacts, updating contact info, etc.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added View Member's Portal link to the web credentials tab when editing a profile
- Added a prompt when processing a payment adjustment, that allows you to opt out of attempting a Credit Card refund
- Fixed blank screen issues in New Registration when Create Profile is checked
- Fixed Search All Profiles checkbox so profile search field displays properly on event attendees
- Add the Birth Date field to the Profile Edit screen in the browser
- Alphabetized the list of profile Affiliation codes when editing a profile
- Fixed browser Generate Invoices tool for billing records with Quantity greater than 1
- Fixed an issue in Additional Addresses causing a duplicate Delete button to appear
- Fixed an issue causing multiple Profile Selector searches to become unresponsive
- Fixed Quick Search full-screen scrolling issue if there are 10+ results displayed
- Add "sticky" field selection to the batch New Payment tool in the browser, to remember previous selections
- Fixed Branding Settings color selection tool to allow custom color selection
- Fixed data issues with Web Content uploaded via event image field in the browser