As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by Monday 3/23.
Create and Edit Web Content in the Browser
We've added Web Content records (documents, images, etc. that you've uploaded) to the Profile view in the browser version of Atlas, as well as a search tool for to find any Web Content records throughout your system.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Updated user permissions to prevent users without Related Profile access from editing relationships
- Updated user permissions to prevent users without the "Add a Member" access from turning existing profiles into members
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Search results displaying incorrect color-coded icons on members
- Fixed an error mass-applying Rebalance related revenue items to paid invoices
- Updated Invoice Edit to allow an adjustment and/or payment to be removed from an unbalanced invoice
- Fixed an issue with the Default Address on a profile not populating correctly on new invoices
- Fixed the tab-to-field progression in a New Registration window so it doesn't get stuck