As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by Wednesday, March 11.
Profile Selector Results Updates
In the Profile Selector in the browser version, previously only the first 10 results showed per page, and you could click through to view all results 10 at a time. As a precursor to some additional bulk-update options we're adding to the Profile Selector, we've expanded that to be 20 results by default and given you the option to view 100 results at a time. If you have more results than that, you can also choose a "Show All" option to load all of your results in the same list without paging, making it easier to browser through the list of results and select specific profiles.
Note that if your search returned more than 1,000 profiles, you will not be able to Show All results. Instead you can page to 100 at a time, or you can also choose "Export to CSV", which will export all results regardless of how many there are with many additional profile details.
In addition, we've added two new "Actions" to the dropdown above the Profile Selector:
- Email Profiles in Search Results: this will open the Send Email tool in the browser, with a new email started, and all of the profiles from your search results listed in your Profiles tab (the To field) of your email. You can then select and remove any profiles from the results that you do NOT want to include.
- Add Affiliations to Selected Profiles: you'll see a dropdown list containing all of your organization's Affiliations, and you can choose one to add to all of the profiles you have selected/tagged in the results grid.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Updated the Unapplied Payment display to reflect the adjusted amount of the payment
- Set the Revenue Module "No Access" security element to hide revenue features in the browser version
- Added a notification to the Send Immediately option when sending emails notifying the user of our mail service queue (no change in functionality)
- Fixed browser Generate Invoices to set the correct Apply Date on Tax line items that are dynamically created
- Updated the "Adjusted Amount Due" display on a payment form to properly include any adjustments to line items being paid
- Updated Address labeling to read "State/Prov" and "Zip/Postal Code" in the browser