To search for one or a list of invoices, go to Revenue > Select Invoices.
At the top of the page you'll find an invoice Quick Search. You can type in an invoice number, or start typing a profile name. If you entered an invoice number, click on the result to be taken to the Edit screen for that invoice. If you entered a profile, click on the result to be taken to the Transactions screen for that profile.
To run a more advanced search, use the Invoice Info, Aging, Revenue Item, and Payment tabs on the left side of the screen. You can add search criteria from any/all of the four types of data:
Invoice Info: search by general invoice details and dates:
- Invoice Number
- Creation Batch Number
- Posting Batch Number
- Invoice Date
- Due Date
- Sent Status
- Preferred Method of Billing
Aging: select an aging period, to find all invoices with a due date in the aging period as of the current date, that have an unpaid balance
Revenue Items: select one or more Revenue Items to search by, to find any invoice with at least one line item that uses the Revenue Item you selected
Payment Info: search for invoices that have payments applied meeting the criteria you select, choosing from:
- Payment Date
- Payment Type
- Check Number
In the results grid, you'll find all invoices that meet all of the criteria you've entered above. You can click on the Invoice Number of any invoice to view/edit that invoice.
You can also select all or multiple invoices from your results, and then click the Actions dropdown to complete the following tasks:
- View/Print Selected Invoices: opens a new tab with a printable/downloadable view of your invoice template for all selected invoices
- Email Selected Invoices: asks for an email template and then opens the Send Email tool, with all profiles of the selected invoices loaded into your recipient list and the Printable Invoice dynamic field in the Message. Click here to learn more
- Generate Payments for Selected Invoices: asks for a Payment Type and Date, and allows you to bulk-create payments against all of the invoices you selected. This is a useful option for recording payments that were taken separately from Atlas, such as through a third-party credit card machine or in the form of a lump sum check from a vendor or partner.
- Export Selected Invoices: exports a separate row for each line item in the invoice results that you've selected, with details from the invoice, line item, and revenue item for each result