This article is intended for Atlas clients who are part of the browser Profiles/Revenue module project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our 20.2 software update, we've added more features to the new Revenue pages and fixed a few bugs:
- Automated price calculation on billing record creation
- Fixed an issue with payments entered on a new invoice not getting the invoice number created
- Expanded billing section to display billing details
- Updated Invoice edit screen to allow editing on some fields for posted transactions
- Added an invoice quick search to the Revenue pages
- Fixed an issue with default addresses populating on new profile creation
- Fixed the Member Activity pane in a profile view to properly refresh
- Fixed the calendar dropdown option on the Member Since field when editing a profile
We've also released our initial version of the Generate Invoices screen in the browser, if you are interested in testing it. We have not yet linked a menu item to the new screen, as it's not yet final, but if you would like to review the new page and workflow you can log in to the browser, then navigate to app.wliincxx.com/revenue/invoice/generate. You can search for a month, multiple revenue items at a time, preview and add/remove invoices to be created, and then initiate the invoice generation (it will actually create invoices!). We are working on smoothing out some of the interface and steps, but let us know what you think!