When selecting a Media File within a Lesson or Assessment, you can now search your Content Library for the file you're looking for instead of scrolling through all of your content. Use the search box at the top of the modal window to easily find the right file using any key word in that file.
Tip: Try logging out and back in and/or clearing your browser cache if you aren't seeing the search option at the top of the modal when selecting a file from the Content Library within a lesson or assessment.
You can now get rid of outdated or unused Packages using the new Archive button from Store > Packages. View the full details in this article.
Packages must be deactivated before they can be archived (edit the package and uncheck the Active checkbox)
Archived packages can't be retrieved, so treat this like a delete button
Packages that have never been accessed can be entirely deleted
You can now completely remove the image from a Package. Previously, your only option once an image had been added to a Package was to replace it with a new image.
- The "view attachments" section of a lesson is now optional. There is a checkbox within each lesson where this section can be toggled on or off.
- LMS profiles will now update with Atlas profile information upon each new login to the system.
- We have added an automatic scroll when a course is clicked on within a package, so users can now more easily see the content of courses when multiple courses are packaged together.
- You can now make packages the same height. There is a new option in the configuration area to enable this setting.
- Atlas AMS users can now configure MC | LMS to automatically send CEUs to Atlas profiles as learners earn them.
- Atlas AMS users can now permission LMS groups by using affiliation codes.
- MC | LMS is now SCORM compliant and can accept SCORM files as part of course curriculum.
- Subject lines of certificate emails are now editable
- You can now edit the site footer links on your home page
- You now have the ability to return to the exact spot you left off in any video, across any device.
- There is now an admin dashboard page with high level insights about users and courses
- An API connection between the LMS and Atlas product has been created. Currently, the API can send event registrant information to the LMS as a means to grant user access to groups as a means of permissioning content.
- You can now include an expiration time frame for CEUs
- There is now a CE management area where you can edit or delete existing CEUs
- A new report for CEs by Type has been added. This report shows all CE types and allows you to filter results by date ranges
- Question rationale now allows for both right and wrong answer rationale
- You can now hide the "My Profile" tab under the "My Account" menu item on the front end
- You can now add images to courses and packages
- CE credits earned in the LMS now automatically populate within the learner's member profile in Oasis.
- You can now add course details (such as course name and instructor name) onto certificates.
- A bug preventing the deletion of courses has been fixed.
- You can now set an expiration period for how long learners are in a particular group.
- Tag creation for packages now generates unique pages within the system where just the packages with that particular tag will display on the page. You can then link these pages to your menu for easy access.
- You can now include rationale for quiz answers, so the learner can either understand why their answer was correct or incorrect.
- You can now set CEU prerequisites for courses to ensure a learner has obtained a certain amount of credits in order to take a course.
- A bug where vertical videos were displaying incorrectly was fixed.
- Admins now have the ability to copy existing courses.
- You can now charge for packages and process credit card transactions directly through the LMS via an authorize.net account.
- User search in the reporting area has been improved.
- You now have the ability to edit the course page banner.
- A bug in the certificates area where you were unable to save changes has been fixed.
- Required percentages in courses have been changed from a number entry field to a dropdown with preset time intervals.
- Supervisors are now able to see learner progress and reporting just for users who are assigned to groups that they supervise.
- You are now able to choose to use your org logo as the still screen of any videos that are uploaded to the content library instead of displaying only a black screen.
- When SSO is enabled, learners will no longer see an option to change their password from within the LMS under the My Account menu dropdown
- On the profile creation screen, previously, learners were prompted to "Reset" their password upon profile creation. Now, they will instead be prompted to "Enter" their password.
- The Course Progress by User report has been updated to allow the option to customize columns to include all assessments within a course
- You are now able to view the email address that a test email will be sent to
- Media types that are not supported are no longer selectable within the upload modal.
- Required fields are now appropriately marked within certificate creation
- Admins can now apply "Tags" to packages so that learners and consumers can easily filter down to desired content on the front end
- When learners used Android 9.0 devices to watch videos, the system was not recognizing their progress as the videos were opening in new tabs. This has been resolved.
- Admins can now easily search for profiles using email, first name, and last name
- You can merge additional profile data fields into Certificates (i.e. Company Name, Member Number, or Title)
- You can now resend welcome emails and see when existing emails are scheduled
- You now have the ability to determine the default order of packages.
- Attributes from Oasis can now be automatically added to MC | LMS during initial sign on. This will help with reporting, and ultimately certificate generation.
- Previously, the Menu Builder editor did not function properly. This has been resolved.
- WebLink customers can now set up single-sign on for WebLink users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now see the question number on the backend when building/editing assessment questions.
- You can now hide instructor email if you do not wish for learners to see it.
- You can now choose if you want to display the score or not for learners upon assessment completion.
- Learners can now navigate to specific questions when completing assessments instead of navigating through them one at a time.
- Time constrained assessments will now automatically expire when time expires.
- Admins can now see which learners are in the process of completing an assessment
- Oasis customers can now set up single-sign on for Oasis users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now delete profiles in MC | LMS