As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Wednesday, November 13. All customers will have the release by Monday, November 18.
This month's release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
New Atlas Task Bar Icon
Back in July, we announced the changing product name from "WebLink" to "Atlas" and you saw the Atlas name and MemberClicks logo replace many of the places that "WebLink Connect" appeared before. In order to cause as little disruption as possible, we kept the WebLink logo in your Windows task bar at that time. With this release, we're updating that WebLink logo to replace it with our MemberClicks logo:
Here's an example of what the desktop version of Atlas will look like in your Windows task bar, after you've logged in:
Note that your desktop shortcut to launch Atlas will still use the old logo and be labeled "WebLink Connect," unless you reinstall the desktop version. There is NO need for you to reinstall, unless you prefer to remove the old logo and update to the new one. Click here for instructions on reinstalling the desktop application.
The following bugs/issues with the browser interface have been resolved with this release:
- Public registration pages (and public join form page) not loading in IE11
- Mobile "hamburger" menu items are transparent and hard to see/click
- Event Attendee Advanced Search missing the list of event items to filter on
- Copy Event pop-up window hid the clickable calendar behind a scroller
- Flag All Attendees as Attended pop-up window was not setting the Attended checkbox
- Benefit "Apply" button in the back-office registration screen was small with no text
- Help Text icon on the new join form displayed a broken image
- MailChimp manual sync profile selector for custom lists not loading
- New manual billing records on profiles with a Membership Level defaulting to 'Every 6 Months'
In addition to these items, our engineers are working hard on a new browser-based interface for managing profiles. If you are interested in being an early user/tester of these new features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Version Numbers
Desktop Installation: 126.96.36.19979
Web Browser Version: 19.11.1
Public Form (Event registration) Version: 19.11