As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Wednesday, October 23. All customers will have the release by Monday, October 28.
This month's release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Update to left browser menus
As we move more of our functionality into the browser, we are updating the style of some elements to improve usability, as well as our own efficiency in delivering updates and new features as quickly as possible. For this release, we've updated the look and feel of the left "tab" menu items within a page in the browser - for example managing an Event, using the Profile Selector in the Mass Communicator, or searching for Profile Benefits. No functionality has changed here - things just look a little cleaner!
- Resolved an issue with Saved Card on File payment options
- Resolved an issue with Google Maps longitude/latitude not auto-syncing
- Resolved an issue preventing Beanstream users from submitting Online Join Form responses
- Updated framework and security versions throughout the browser
In addition to these items, our engineers are working hard on a new browser-based interface for managing profiles. If you are interested in being an early user/tester of these new features, please contact email@example.com.