Put your event in the palm of their hand
Here you'll find:
- Answers to frequently asked questions about your new Conference App
- What to expect in using your Conference App
- Pricing details
- Info on how to take the next step to set up your new Conference App
CONFERENCE APP BENEFITS
- Personalize the app with your colors, logo and other branding — you won’t lose your organization’s identity.
- Syncs to your Atlas database so registrants are automatically added to the event roster.
- Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session or entire conference to gain valuable feedback.
- Update attendees about last minute changes in real time
- Promote event sponsors throughout the app to increase their visibility.
- Aggregate social media posts into a single stream for easy attendee engagement.
- Allow attendees to communicate directly through the discussions module to talk about speaker presentations, organize impromptu post-conference gatherings, and more.
- All event details are at the attendee’s fingertips, including the schedule, educational sessions, venue maps, etc.
- Enable members to customize their conference experience by easily creating a unique personal itinerary.
Frequently-asked questions about the Conference App:
HOW CAN I SEE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW IT LOOKS AND WORKS?
We have an app in the app store (Android and Apple). Search ‘The Alliance for Refreshing Technology’. Keep in mind we will be branding this for you.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$2,500 annually plus a $250 setup fee* with our $1000 client discount (originally $3500/year)
*Note: the app is available for both iPhone and Android. For IOS only, a $100/year fee paid directly to Apple will be required to personalize the app with your logo and branding. We’ll work with you to set this up during the onboarding process. This does not apply for the Google Play store. This fee may be waived for nonprofits, accredited educational institutions, and government entities.
HOW DOES THE CONFERENCE APP CONNECT TO MY EVENT?
The app is directly linked to the specific event you have set up in your Atlas database.
WHAT INFORMATION IS INTEGRATED WITH Atlas?
The two pieces of information that pull from Atlas are:
- The sign on process. As long as the user has registered for the event in Atlas, that registration will be passed over to your app as an attendee. They will use the email address they used to register for your event to log in. Note, they do not have to know their username/password.
- If you chose to display your attendee list, your registrants will now be part of the attendee list. You are able to customize your attendee list and choose what information to display based on the fields of information you are asking for on your registration form.
WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMIZATION OF THE TILES CAN WE DO ON THE DISPLAY OF THE APP?
You are able to customize the icons on the tiles as well as the names of the tiles. You are able to add and remove tiles based on what you need.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WILL MY USERS BE ABLE TO SEE ON THE APP?
The App displays directories of attendees, sponsors, speakers, etc. for easy searching.
HOW WILL I BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE THE CONFERENCE APP?
To get you started on your new conference app, we will set you up with an expert from our app partnership, Mobile Up. You will work together to craft the app to work for you, your users, and your event.
WHERE DO I GO IF I NEED SUPPORT?
Our Help Team is an awesome resource for you. Chat with us anytime you need!
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
- Review the above details to make sure Conference App is a fit for you.
- We’ll schedule a call to answer any questions you may have.
- If you’re ready to begin using your Conference App, let us know and we’ll set up the billing to get your started.