What is it?
MC | Job Board is an optional add-on for your Atlas product that's structured as a revenue share with no cost to your organization if you charge for jobs (even if you just charge non-members), or a yearly fee if you choose not to charge non-members and members. For more details, check out this article, MC | Job Board: Everything You Need to Know.
Interested in adding MC | Job Board to your toolbox? Click here and fill out the form on the right!
Linking To the Job Board
Once your job board is ready, we will provide you with the URL, which you can then link to anywhere on your website! We recommend adding the page to your website navigation menu, as well as creating a button or section on your home page to highlight the Job Board.
Viewing the Job Board
Your job board will display job postings in chronological order from oldest to newest.
If you choose to use the Featured option (an upgrade posters can opt to purchase), featured jobs will be promoted at the top of the board, highlighted, and published to the Google Jobs Network.
The member/non-member pricing that you configure in Settings will display on the righthand side of the screen.
How to log in to the Job Board as an Admin
To get started, click the Log In button and enter your Atlas login credentials.
Once logged in, Admins will see the same menu items job posters do on the left as well as the Manage button on the right.
To configure your job board, navigate to Manage > Settings in the top right.
Once in the Settings area, you will see three options;
- Site Configuration
- Backfill Configuration
Employers are able to select a posting duration of 30, 60, or 90 days. NOTE: The job will be dropped from the board automatically after that 30, 60, or 90 days has passed.
In the Pricing area, you can set the price for each of those durations, as well as the price for Featured Listings.
- Featured jobs will be promoted at the top of the board, highlighted, and published to the Google Jobs Network. These jobs are sorted with the most recently posted jobs appearing at the top.
- Non-featured jobs will appear in chronological order from oldest to newest below the featured jobs.
Member vs. Non-member Pricing
On the Pricing page, you have the ability to set different prices for members vs. non-members. Many clients choose to use the board as a member benefit, and only enter a price for non-members and for the Featured Post. You have full control over the pricing, and can change it whenever needed!
Enter your preferred Non-Member and Member Pricing, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save.
Once your Pricing and Member Types have been saved, Discount Codes can be configured to offer job posters a percentage off. To set up a Discount Code, click Add A Discount Code.
Fill in the details for your discount code and Save. Note: Make sure the Status is set to Published if you want this discount code to be usable right away.
In the Site Configuration area, you'll configure some basic settings for your job board.
- Site Header: appears in the browser tab for your job board
- Description: a description for your job board
- Back to Site URL: plug in the URL posters should be directed back to if they click on the Back to Site tab in the job board footer
- Only allow members to post jobs? With this box checked, only members will be allowed to post jobs and the non-member pricing menu will disappear
- Create Account URL: On the login page for the job board, the text "Not a member? Create an account." will link members to this URL (we recommend inserting the link to your membership page or join form)
- Send Email Notification on Job Post: with this box checked, the email filled in under Notification Email will receive an email notification each time a job is posted
- Timezone: the timezone for your job board
- Upload Organization Logo: click this button to upload your organization's logo to the job board as a JPG, GIF, or PNG. The logo will automatically size itself appropriately
- Enable Dark Theme? with this box checked, the header background for the job board (behind the logo) will appear darker instead of white
This will add an area to your job board that displays relevant jobs from ZipRecruiter. This is a great way to make your board appear more populated and appealing to employers.
If you're using the ZipRecruiter backfill option, this is where you'll configure your ZipRecruiter backfill.
- Zip Recruiter Publisher Key: To be provided by ZipRecruiter. See below for instructions on requesting an API key.
- Location: Filter Backfill jobs by a specific location.
- Radius in Miles: How far from the location should the search radius extend?
- Search Terms: Enter terms to use by default. If you have a niche board, this will help ensure your users see relevant jobs in the Backfill on your homepage.
The ZipRecruiter API backfill supports AND and NOT operators. You will not be able to search for two separate keywords using the OR operator.
“Sales” “Medical”, two separate words in quotes: This is taken as an AND relationship, and returns the most relevant jobs with both Sales AND Medical.
"Sales Medical", entire phrase in quotations: The search looks for an exact match to the phrase "Sales Medical".
Sales Medical, no quotations: This is taken as a soft AND relationship. Soft AND means that results with all words in the query are preferred, but depending on the query, missing words are sometimes allowed (in particular, queries with 4+ words). Be careful not to enter too many terms, as this will reduce match quality.
“Sales” -Medical, use of minus sign: This is taken as a NOT relationship and return jobs that include Sales but NOT Medical. Please note that if you pass "Sales -Medical" with everything in quotations, it looks for an exact match to the phrase "Sales -medical".
How to request a ZipRecruiter API Key
To request an API key, you must first be signed up for MC | Job Board. After signing up, please contact our Customer Success Team at email@example.com. It's free!