As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Wednesday, May 29. All customers will have the release by Monday, June 3.
Online Join Form
You've told us that our current online Membership Application process isn't the best - it isn't easy to update, and requires lots of manual data entry to actually get the new members into your system. Our new Online Join Form feature allows you to build personalized, configurable membership applications on your own, that remove the friction of becoming a new member and save you hours of manual data entry in the process.
New members can enter their contact and membership information, submit payment, and instantly become member profiles in your database. You can create multiple join forms for different types of membership, and set your pricing based on Membership Level selections or specific purchase items on the form - all from an easy-to-user interface in your WebLink software.
The new Join Form feature does not in any way affect your current online membership application, if you have one - you can choose to build this new version at any time, and simply switch when you're ready. Click here to learn more!
This month's release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added the "Clear my Workspace Tabs" option back into the Desktop Workspace menu
- Extended the Authorize.net refund attempt window to 120 days
- Fixed an issue with updating the portal username/password of a back-office database user
- Improved performance on saving a profile with listings for high volume data
- Fixed an issue with some login redirects for admin users
- Fixed an error saving profile changes from the Affiliation tab of a profile
Current Version Numbers
Desktop Installation: 184.108.40.20686
Web Browser Version: 220.127.116.11886
Public Form (Event registration) Version: 19.6.1