Atlas integrates with Payscape as a Credit Card Gateway so that you can securely accept online credit card payments through your website and through Atlas. Payscape utilizes Authorize.net as the Gateway in their consolidated payment processing offer. Below is how to integrate your Payscape account, using Authorize.net gateways, with Atlas.
When you get that account, you can decide whether you point it to your existing Merchant Account or if you set up a new Merchant Account with Payscape. If you run multiple entities through Entity Management Features, you can set up and run multiple credit card gateways, one for each entity.
1. In Atlas select Admin -> Set Preferences -> Application Settings
2. Select the Credit Card Processing tab -> Select Edit/View Credit Card Gateways. The following window appears;
3. Select New
4. Enter the name of your gateway (e.g. Payscape)
5. Set the Gateway Type to Authorize.net
6. Enter the AuthNet API Login, AuthNet Password and AuthNet API Trankey in the the fields available
7. Select Save.
The transaction confirmation email that is sent when a transaction is processed is configured on the Payscape side. When a transaction occurs and pings Payscape, that confirmation is triggered.