As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, March 8. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, March 15.
Invoice Import Tool
You can now use a simple Excel spreadsheet to create invoices in WebLink Connect with our Invoice Import Tool. This simple interface provides an Excel template for you, verifies that you've entered all data correctly, and then seamlessly imports the data into your database to create invoices on existing profiles. This tool works great for recording billing collected by a third party, doing mass updates, and even creating invoices for paid programs like advertising, voluntary donations, etc. Click here to learn more.
Open and Work With Data Export/Reporting Tool Query Results in the Profile Selector
The Data/Export Reporting Tool is a popular option for creating custom queries that contain only the fields you want to see, using the filters you need from a wide range of database field options. The DE/RT currently allows you to preview and export results to Excel. With this release, you will have the option to transfer your list of DE/RT results to the Profile Selector, where you can generate emails, assign affiliation codes, create tasks and referrals, add additional filters, and more! You'll find the new option to open in the Profile Selector after creating a new query, or in the My Saved Queries grid for any query that contains the Profile ID as a column.
Member Drop Automation: Additional Features
Last month's release of our Member Drop Automation tool has received rave reviews! But we're not done yet - this release contains several additional features to further streamline your member drop process:
- You'll find two new Drop Action Settings, in Admin > Set Preferences > Manage Drop Settings > Drop Action Settings:
- Choose to inactivate Coupons that a member has available during the drop process: you'll find this new option in Admin > Set Preferences > Manage Drop Settings > Drop Action Settings.
- Choose to include related member profiles that may not have open invoices in Batch Drop (great for branch locations, etc.)
- We've added the ability to "Undo" any drop that was completed using the automated drop process with one click. This new grid appears on the Drop Members screen (Profiles > Drop Members). Click here for more information.
Affiliation Code Grouping
In an effort to help you keep your data as streamlined and organized as possible, we've added grouping by Affiliation Type on the Affiliations tab of the Profile Browser. Affiliation Codes will now appear on the right side as assigned to the profile, under the heading of their Affiliation Type.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed issue preventing event attendee history from displaying on profiles
- Fixed error that sometimes occurred when saving Accounting Package default Payment Type