As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Wednesday, August 9. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, August 15.
The following new features and enhancements are included in this release:
Billing Auto-Increase Updates
In addition to allowing percent, flat amount and automatic calculation billing updates, we've added the option to update the revenue items on your billing records in bulk, and also mass-inactivate billing records using this tool. See video below for details.
Configurable Email Types
Each profile in WebLink can have any number of email addresses stored in the Emails tab on a profile. Now, instead of categorizing these emails as only "Work" or "Personal," you can add your own email types in Admin > Manage Codes > Profile Codes > Email Types. These codes will also be available for your members to chose from when entering information into the Profile Update Form in Members Only.
Instructor and Course Number fields in Event
Clients who hold training courses can now enter instructor name and course "number" fields on any event, in the General Settings.
Multiple Addresses per Listing
Within your WebLink Local membership directory, you have the ability to display one, default address for each separate listing. With this release, you can now configure your directory to show all addresses with a type that you have designated as "Public" on the details page of a listing in two easy steps:
- Go to Admin > Manage Codes > Profile Codes > Address Codes, and check the Public checkbox next to all address types that you would like to display in the directory.
- Go to Admin > Set Preferences > WebLink Local Settings > Detail Pages and at the top of the "Extras" section check the Show All Public Addresses checkbox
Custom Text Setting for Profile Update Form
In the Members Only Portal "Update Your Contact Information" form, you now have the ability to add your own custom, formatted text under the 'Edit Profile' button to offer any instruction or additional information to your members. You can update this setting in Admin > Set Preferences > Profile Update Form Settings in the new Form Settings section.
Assign Categories to Entities
If your organization uses Entity Management, you can now tie your categories to specific entities to ensure that only profiles that belong to that entity will see those categories in your Profile Update Form in Members Only.
Mass Create Member Activities from Profile Selector
Member Activities are typically used to track joins and drops as part of the add/drop member processes, however they can be useful for tracking other membership activities such as membership level changes, contract renewals, entity/network/committee join dates, and more. Now instead of adding each of these manually, you can create them for multiple profiles in one step using the new right-click menu item in the Profile Selector.
Informz Integration - BETA
WebLink clients who use Informz as an emarketing platform can now sync WebLink profile data to lists in Informz, and update WebLink subscription and Contact data based on analytics in Informz. Click here for more information on setting up and utilizing this integration. This integration is being released in Beta mode as we work through improvements and performance tuning based on user feedback.
In addition to these features, the following minor updates/fixes are included in this release:
- Directory settings to expand multiple affiliation code filters in WebLink Local by default
- Fixed an issue posting Event and New Member images and descriptions to Facebook
- Updated public registration to hide the Submit Registration button until the final section
- Fixed an issue preventing profile Title from populating in public registration
- Update Read Only user permission on the Transactions tab in the Profile Browser to prevent invoice/payment creation
- Fixed an issue applying payments to edited registration records
- Performance tuning to Profile Browser when saving large numbers of profiles
- Added a new Profile Entity View to the Data Export/Reporting Tool for filtering by Entity