As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, December 11. All customers will have the release by Monday, December 18.
Send Email in Browser Enhancements
Last month, we delivered a browser-based email communication tool allowing you to build and send mass emails in the browser. This month, we're adding some features to continue making the browser version more robust and help you better communicate with your members and event attendees.
- Select Common Data Views directly from the Profiles tab in an email draft to save time
- Save your own searches in the browser-based Profile Selector for quick access
- First/Last Name Special Fields that dynamically populate based on whether your email recipient is an individual or organization
NEW: Client Feedback Portal!
The Feature Request Forum has provided us with lots of valuable feedback as part of our private Help Center in the past few years. In an effort to reach more of our users, make it simpler for you to provide feedback, and give us the tools to more seamlessly transition from feedback to roadmap, we are excited to announce the new product Feedback Portal. Click through from the Help Center or directly from the WebLink software (look for the icon in the upper right corner), and help us build the technology you need to thrive. Click here to get started!
BETA: Voter Voice Integration
With this month's release, we are excited to announce the Beta version of an integration between your WebLink AMS and Voter Voice, an online governmental affairs application. The initial version of this integration allows you to sync your WebLink profiles with Voter Voice's robust district and official data, populating government data directly into your WebLink profiles. Click here to learn more.
Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements:
- Fixed an issue causing events not to load in Internet Explorer 11
- Updated the Web Input Form to group payments across line items into one receipt
- Fixed an error in Add a Member if an invoice/payment is recorded
- Fixed an error calculating percentage fees and tax items in event registration