On the Registrations tab of any event, all registrations are displayed in a summarized, card-view format to allow you to see all basic registration information at a glance.
To find a registration to update, view, apply payment, or otherwise work with, search for that registration in the keyword search. You can enter any part of the organization name or registration sign up first or last name to the search, and hit enter.
To filter the registration list, click the Advanced Search. You can find registrations based on sign up date, paid/unpaid, find registrations that still have blank/unknown attendee names, and find registrations by invoice number. You can also filter by event item.
The Select Action dropdown contains many options to export/work with your registrations. When you select an option, a compact grid/list of registrations will appear for you to select from if you want to limit the registrations that you apply the action to - you do NOT need to select the individual cards before choosing an action
Edit a Registration
To edit a registration, click Edit. There are many options for updating registrations:
- Manage Pending Registrations
- Editing a Registration
- Edit Registration to a Member price (or Non-Member Price)
- Deleting / Cancelling an Event Registration
- Create a new Profile from a Registration or Attendee
- Change the quantity of Event Items purchased or add/remove an additional Event Item
- Editing a Registration: Invoice Modification FAQs