The Communications 201 Course Curriculum expands on the 101 content to add more advanced topics and features within the processes of communicating with your members. Each of the linked topics below has additional content available to help you understand and utilize the features effectively. These Course Curriculum articles are intended to be an index of other areas and articles of the Help Center to further your understanding of the capabilities and options of each area.
If you are interested in attending a live Communications 201 Training, click here to see our list of upcoming training events.
Topics covered in Communications 201:
- Advanced Capabilities of Mass Communicator
- Advanced List Management
- Online Directory Configuration
- Member Directory Listing Configuration
- Members Only Portal Configuration
- Contact Tracking
- Reporting for Engagement and Retention