As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Thursday, April 18. All customers will have the release by Monday, April 22.
Improved Password Update Workflow
Last month, we released an important security update that removed plain text passwords from your database. You let us know that the new process of "blanking out" a password when it's saved securely to our central authentication database was confusing, so we added the ability to see a masked placeholder, allowing to can see when a profile already has a username and password. We also made the process of editing those user credentials more clear, so when you need to edit credentials on a member's behalf you are sure it's the correct credentials and that your change has saved a password for them. Click here to learn more.
To review the information from last month's security updates, click here.
This month's release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- "Send Password Reset Email" link now comes from your Association Info email, instead of a WebLink email address
- Fixed an issue with the Portal Login iframe widget on some website templates
- Added a Favicon option to Branding Settings for public forms
- Updated the new Dashboard landing page to remove $0 line items
- Updated Help Center links from the desktop version to the new Help Center
- Fixed an issue with Email Provider credentials being overwritten on Application Settings save
- Removed legacy dashboard redirect to the new dashboard
- Fixed an issue preventing users from clicking Log Out in event registration forms
- Fixed an intermittent issue with users seeing the wrong organization name in the browser
Current Version Numbers
Desktop Installation: 126.96.36.19959
Web Browser Version: 188.8.131.5286
Public Form (Event registration) Version: 19.4.1