As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, April 12. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, April 19.
The following new features and enhancements are included in this release. Click on each item or scroll down to view details on each one:
- Membership Level Managment
- Profile Browser Icons
- New Features on Related Revenue Items
- Display Related Organizations in Online Directory Listings
- Use Profile Billing address in Event Invoices
- Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
As part of our effort to make managing your members as efficient as possible, we are excited to announce this new, fully configurable module that allows you to track and update members based on their "level." Membership Level Management allows you to create, name and assign levels, either manually or using a formula to auto-assign based on profile data. Learn more...
On each level, you can choose to set standard Profile Status, Billing Record(s), Affiliation Codes, and Listing Types that will apply to all profiles in that level. Based on your configuration, the data is automatically updated when profiles are assigned to a membership level. Learn more about Membership Level Setup...
Once you have created your membership levels, you can assign them to profiles manually, or you can auto-assign them based on criteria in a SQL formula (several sample formulas are available). The membership level field is on the "Member" tab of a profile for you to change, or you can mass-assign profiles to a level using the right-click menu in the Profile Selector.
Based on feedback we've received from you, we've added our standard Member/Non-Member, Organization/Individual icon to the top of the Profile Browser. Now, when you are looking at any profile, you can quickly and easily see whether that profile is a member or not, and whether they are an organization or individual. You'll also be able to see what Membership Level they belong to, once you have set up levels..
The Optional Revenue Items feature in WebLink has allowed you to give members the option to opt in or out of voluntary contributions when they pay their invoices online in the Members Only Portal. This feature has been renamed as Related Revenue Items, and you can now set up Related Revenue Items that allow the member to enter their own custom amount for voluntary/optional contributions. In addition, you'll be prompted to quickly and easily modify your invoices to include optional items when you apply a member's payment in the database. Learn more...
We've added a new configuration option to your WebLink Local setup that allows you to show related company profile links on an existing company, making it easy for you to display and link parent/subsidiary relationships, branches, managed properties, etc. in your online directories.
In WebLink's event module, profiles can be assigned to event registrations when your members log in to register online, when staff manually enter registrations, or by looking up a profile after a registration has come in. With this release, when one of these methods is used to link to a profile, the profile's billing address will be used on the event invoice. If the profile does not have a billing address, the profile's default address will be used.
- Added Profile ID and Phone Extension to the results in the Profile Quick Search
- Updated the "Add to Calendar" links on event confirmation messages to use the event's Short Description field
- Updated event attendee profile assignment to include the profile's related organization and personal title
- Fixed an issue in which "I am also an attendee" did not always auto-populate information
- Updated the Automatic Recurring Billing process to ensure payment records are always created in WebLink
- Fixed an issue preventing some clients from logging in to the browser version of WebLink Connect
- Updated the Web/Portal tab of a profile to use the main profile Save button