As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, October 24. All customers will have the release by Monday, October 30.
Special Note: Enhancements with the in front of them have specifically been selected from our online Feature Request Forum. Each month, we select at least one feature enhancement to complete from the top-voted items on the forum. Log in and vote/comment on the requests, or add your own for others to vote on. We are listening!
The following new features and enhancements are included in this release:
New Features in Add a Member and Add a Prospect
When adding a new member or prospect through the browser, you now have the ability to create a Project, add or update a Sales Opportunity, and upload Web Content records as part of the process, without having to go back to the desktop version to create these items as a separate process. You can also link Projects* and Sales Opportunities* to line items as you create invoices in the Add a Member process. Click here for more information.
Color-code Members by Profile Status
Through our client request forum, we've had several different ideas for ways to use color to help identify certain types of profiles. By using the configurable and flexible Profile Status to determine colors, we've added the ability to choose your own Profile Status color settings (up to 5) that not only help you to determine between Members and Non-Members (gray), but further drill down for Member profiles. Click here for more information on this feature.
If you'd like to take this opportunity to update your Profile Status codes, we've added a new tool to the Profile Selector to make that process easier: select multiple profiles and mass-update their Profile Status field using the right-click menu.
Other Enhancements and Fixes:
- When modifying the invoice while editing an event registration, Unapplied Payment Date has been changed to use the current date instead of backdating to the original Payment Date.
- Updated sort order of standard event lists to sort properly by time within a single date
- Updated Referral Report to be named "Value Report" to better reflect details of VOI
- Fixed Crystal Report Viewer issues that some users were experiencing viewing web reports
- Fixed an issue with eCommerce module displaying tax amounts correctly
- Fixed an issue with Coupon referral logging for printing coupon details
- Fixed a bug re-setting Public checkbox on profile relation types
- Fixed invalid data in some Attendee exports with multi-item registrations
- Added an automated updater to make sure you receive the latest versions of WebLink on your computer as they are available
* Projects and Sales Opportunities are included or available for purchase for Accelerate and Scale WebLink Connect packages. For details on upgrading your package, contact email@example.com.