As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, May 22. All customers will have the release by Monday, May 28.
This month's release includes the follow enhancements:
Profile Save Performance Improvements
When saving a profile change in the desktop application, you'll notice significantly quicker save times. We took some of the processes that run when you save a profile (membership level updates, geocaching coordinate creation, address inheritance, etc) and moved those into the background, so you can work while those processes complete.
CardPointe Credit Card Gateway Integration
We are also excited to announce a new credit card gateway option, Card Connect's CardPointe payment processor! Click here to learn more.
The following bugs have been fixed with this release:
- Error saving event item registration changes with Posted invoices
- Error importing invoices from Excel
- Error running the NAHB Export report
- Affiliation and logo images not displaying automatically on Directory listings
- Benefit dollar amounts not applying in public registration