As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, August 14. All customers will have the release by Monday, August 20.
Automated Recurring Email
One of the key problems we are asked to solve for our customers is to eliminate manual work whenever possible, to save time for the important things. Sending the same emails, over and over, to the same groups is one of those manual tasks that we are excited to eliminate with this release!
Email communications that you send on a regular basis to a standard group of profiles can now be set up as Recurring Emails, to be delivered automatically based on your settings. This could include sending daily "Welcome" letters to anyone who joined that day, monthly dues invoices, retention emails, and more.
Click here to learn more!
MailChimp users can set up an integration with WebLink to sync profile data to email lists in MailChimp, as well as pass email communication records from MailChimp into profile Contact records in WebLink. The sync can happen manually through the MailChimp browser interface, and can also be scheduled to occur automatically once each night. Click here for instructions on activating and configuring the MailChimp integration.
Bug Fixes and minor enhancements:
- Updated the menu navigation color to be consistent throughout the WebLink browser version
- Added the ability to update attendee "miscellaneous fields" values in bulk
- Fixed an issue overwriting blank data during Profile Import
- Fixed Community Event timezone default to use Association Time Zone
- Enabled Local Government access within VoterVoice integration