NOTE: We are currently launching our new MemberClicks University inside the MC | LMS Learning Management System. Over the next few weeks, we will be adding new videos and updating others. If you would like to take these new courses, email email@example.com and we will set you up with an account.
Events 101 is an introductory course to setting up and managing various types of events in Atlas. Events vary is size and complexity, so this course will help you understand the following key concepts:
- Building and configuring your events
- Setting pricing and other options
- Managing online and staff-made registrations
- Discounts and Sponsors
- Analyzing Event performance
Once you complete Events 101, it is recommended that you complete the Events 201 and 301 courses for further learning.
Below is a complete detail of the Events 101 course. Each linked item will lead you to an article and video to help you further understand that feature or activity.
- Create a New Event
- Create an Event Registration
- Online Registration - Your Member's Experience
- Event Analysis - Exporting Data from your Event
- Events Upgrade Training Webinars
- Event Settings: General Settings
- Event Registration Settings
- Creating or Editing Event Items
- Event Registration Fields
- Creating or Editing Promo Codes
- Create an Event Sponsor
- Edit, Delete or Replace an Event Attendee
- Editing a Registration
Watch a recorded version of a previous Events 101 Training: