Whenever you click the "Profiles" menu item in the main navigation, you'll be directed to the Profile Search page, with the keyword search displayed at the top and your recently viewed profiles displayed below that. You can click on any of your recently viewed profiles to see them, or you can run a search.
To search for profiles by keyword, type a profile ID number OR name or portion of a name into the search box and click Search. The system will then search for the text you entered contained in the following fields:
- Profile Sort Name (this is Smith, John for individuals)
- Profile Report Name (this is Mr. John Smith for individuals)
- Profile DBA (Doing Business As) Name
- Organization Name
- Profile ID, if the search you entered is a number
Search results will be returned in a grid, displaying the first 20 results. At the bottom of the grid, you can see the total number of results and you can click through to any additional pages. An icon is displayed next to each result, indicating if that profile is an organization or individual, with members indicated with a red icon.
Click on the profile name to see and edit the details for that profiles, including contact information and details, category listing, contact records and revenue history. You can also click on the address of the profile to map the profile using Google Maps.
To run a more detailed search, check the Advanced checkbox next to the search button.
You can enter a keyword into the search box, then filter by any of the fields listed in the Advanced Search. You can also run a search on just the advanced criteria, with no keyword search entered, to return all results. The advanced search items will look for the following:
- Assigned To: displays a dropdown of all active database users, and returns all profiles assigned to the user you select.
- Sold By: displays a dropdown of all active database users, and returns all profiles assigned to the user you select.
- Members Only: returns only profiles with the "Member" checkbox checked on their profile
- Prospects Only: returns only profiles with the "Prospect" checkbox checked on their profile
- My Prospects Only: returns only profiles with the Prospect checkbox checked, that have an Assigned To field matching the currently logged-in user.
Once you have selected your advanced search criteria, you can click the Search button directly above the filters to run your search.