What is TLS 1.2?
TLS 1.2 is the most recent version of Transport Layer Security, which is cryptographic protocols for communication security for transferring information.
I don't use Internet Explorer 11, I prefer Chrome or Firefox.
We do as well! Because both of those browsers have to be installed separately, WebLink Connect (Atlas) relies on Internet Explorer 11 for initiating the desktop application since Internet Explorer comes on every Microsoft Windows OS.
How do I get Internet Explorer 11?
Microsoft Windows 10 Users will automatically have Internet Explorer 11
Steps for enabling TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer 11
- open Internet Explorer 11
- click on the 'gear' icon in the upper right
- select Internet Options
- click on the Advanced tab
- scroll down to the last section Security
- check the box at the bottom of the list for Use TLS 1.2
- select Apply
- select OK