Finding Profiles by Affiliation Codes will allow you to look up profiles by the affiliations to which they are or are not assigned. Follow these steps to find profiles by Affiliation Code Info:
1. Go to Profiles > Select Profiles or press F2.
2. Click the Affiliation Code Info tab.
3. Select the Affiliation code you want to search for from the drop down menu. If you are searching for Committee-based Affiliation Codes, click the Committee Affiliations Only button to remove other Affiliation Codes from the drop-down menu. This isn't required, it simply makes it easier and faster to see only your Committees in the drop-down menu.
4. Choose whether you want include or exclude this Affiliation code in your results. If you choose to include, you will get all Profiles that are assigned that Affiliation If you choose to exclude, you will get all profiles that do not have this Affiliation assigned.
5. After selecting include or exclude, click the >> button. You may include or exclude as many affiliations as necessary.
6. To run the search, click the Preview button. Your results will then appear in the Data Grid.
- Profiles must have ALL or ONE of: Choosing ALL means that when several Affiliation Codes are selected, the only Profiles returned are those that are assigned to all the chosen Affiliation Codes. Choosing ONE means that when several Affiliation Codes are selected, the only Profiles returned are those that have at least one of the chosen Affiliation Codes.
- You can add criteria from other tabs in the Profile Selector to Affiliation Code searches. For example, to find only MEMBERS who have a certain Affiliation, run the search as directed above, and add 'Member = True' as another criteria on the Profile Info tab.