You can search for profiles by recurring billing information, including amount, billing/revenue item, month, billing cycle (annual, quarterly, etc.) in the Profile Selector.
1. On the menu bar, click Profiles > Select Profiles or press F2.
2. Click the Billing Info tab.
3. You may select as many or as few of these fields as necessary for your search. The first drop down menu allows you to choose the Billing Anchor Month.
- The second drop down menu allows you to choose the Billing Anchor Day.
- The third drop down menu allows you to choose the Billing Cycle. These first three drop down menus are great for finding Profiles with common billing dates.
- The next drop down menu allows you to choose the Revenue Item. This option would be used in conjunction with one or more of the other fields in this search.
- The next drop down menu is used in relation to the Revenue Item allowing you to view certain Revenue Items sold by specific Salesmen. This field is based on your users.
- The next two drop down menus work exactly the same. The only difference being that one is Amount Per cycle and the other is Yearly Amount. Choose which relativity that applies to the amount you fill in the blank field.
- >= Greater than or equal to, > Greater than, <= Lesser than or equal to, < Lesser than, = Equal to, <> Not equal to.
4. To run the search, click the Preview button. Your results will then appear in the datagrid.