Atlas uses a Username and Password credentials system to ensure the privacy and security of your data. No matter which method you log in to Atlas (desktop or browser) your user credentials will be the same. Every user in Atlas must have the following items:
- A Profile Record in Atlas
- An email address that matches the email of the profile above
- A User Name
- A Password
- A User Role
Changing your Password
Follow these steps to retrieve your Atlas Password.
- Go to www.atlasams.com.
- Enter the email address associated with your Atlas User Account and click Next. The login window will appear:
- Click the Forgot your password? link under the login button. The Request Password Reset window will appear.
- Enter your email address again and click Request Password Reset Email.
- Click Send Link. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.
Note: If your email address is not found, contact your System Administrator in your office, or contact our Support Department for assistance.