As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, September 18. All customers will have the release by Monday, September 24.
Printable Invoice Dynamic Field
We've made invoice collections and communication easier with a new email special field that allows you to send a direct link to a printable invoice to your members. This new special field, available only in the web browser version of the software, allows you to send an email to a group of profiles based on invoice search criteria, and give them a link to view and print the invoice itself instead of directing them to your Online Bill Pay page.
Click here to learn more about this new dynamic field, and how you can use it to get more money in the door!
This month's release includes the following fixes:
- Billing inserts and deletes are now being tracked in the audit trail
- Billing descriptions are now being correctly updated when Membership Level updates are run
- Web content uploaded through the browser mass communicator has valid ProfileID data
- Afternoon times added for Recurring Email settings
- Outlook event reminders render correctly for events with no end time
- VoterVoice local governments are appended to profiles in addition to state/federal governments through the integration