How do I set up the different sets of options that will be available for my eCommerce store?
Once an eCommerce Item is created, you can also apply to it an unlimited numbers of options. If your organizations sell T-Shirts, for example, the Option Type could be for shirt sizes or colors. You can also be even less specific, and create Options Types labeled Option 1, Option 2, etc. You can be this broad because when you create apply an Option to an Item, you can customize the description that gets displayed on your web site.
1. Go to Admin > Manage Codes > eCommerce Codes > eCommerce Option Types.
2. Click New. The Option Type and Description text boxes empty.
3. In the Option Type text box, enter the name of your new Option Type.
4. In the Description text box, enter a description of your new Option Type.
5. Click Save. The new Option Type appears in the Data Grid.