Atlas allows each user to place any standard or custom report on their dashboard for quick and easy access.
- Click on the My Dashboard tab that appears after logging in. If you do not see this tab, open it by going to Workspace > View My Dashboard.
- Click the link 'Manage My Dashboard Reports.'
- Click New
- In the Tab Name text field, enter the name of the report you want to include on that tab. This doesn't have to be the exact name of the report that Atlas uses - it is for your use and identification only.
- In the Report Path field, click the [...] to navigate to your desired report. By default, Atlas will look first in the Custom Reports folder.
- Once you find the report you want to place, highlight it and click Open. The document path will appear in the Report Path text field.
- The Tab Position field will be automatically populated. If you desire, change the Tab Position number (this is the order the tabs will appear on your dashboard).
- Click Save.
NOTE: You may need to close and re-open your dashboard to see the changes.
Watch a Training Video: