If you have an event that repeats or is similar to another event you need to create, you can use the Copy Event feature to automatically duplicate any existing event. When you Copy an Event, Atlas will create a new Event with exactly the same Settings and Details of the original Event, including:
- General Settings
- Event Items
- Registration Settings
- Registration Fields
- Promo Codes
The only items that will not be replicated are the following:
Follow these steps to Copy an Event:
- Open the Event you want to duplicate.
- Click the Copy Event button . The Copy Event window will appear.
- Use the Start Date field to enter the new date of the Event.
- Click OK. The new eEvent will be built, keeping all the same preferences and configuration options of the original event. The name of the Event will be the same as the original, but with a "_copy" added to the end of the Event. You can modify the Event Name under the Event Settings > General Settings tab.
- Edit the Event Settings as normal.
Watch a Training Video:
Error: "Revenue Item Must Be Set..."
Solution: Ensure that all Event Items with a price set are associated with an Revenue Item before triggering the copy action.